IFMA’s Sustainability Facility Professional (SFP) is designed for all FM and like-minded professionals with an interest in sustainable practices. SFP candidates will need a foundational knowledge of facility management to successfully complete the program. The SFP credential is ideal for:
- Facility management practitioners with a baseline of FM industry knowledge.
- FM professionals with proven experience transitioning into sustainability related positions.
- Related industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
- Facility-related product and service providers.
- LEED professionals seeking continuing education hours.
- Federal employees and contractors looking to comply with the Federal Buildings Personnel Training Act (FBPTA).
- CFMs and FMPs interested in expanding their depth of expertise in the area of sustainable facility management.
What topics are covered by the three SFP focus areas?