93% of individuals who used the IFMA FMP Credential Program would recommend it to their peers!
The IFMA FMP Credential Program offers a single source for learning about the FM profession, gaining the skills demanded by employers, and earning the FMP credential. The program consists of reading materials, interactive online study tools and FMP final assessments.
- Comprehensive printed modules teach four knowledge domains that have been updated to align with the results of the most recent IFMA global job task analysis:
- Electronic versions available for download to your e-reader device for increased mobility.
- Topics presented in a concise, easy-to-understand format.
Interactive Online Study Tools
Access the interactive online study tools for one (1) year when you purchase an individual course, or two (2) years when you purchase the entire 4-course program. Online study tools include:
- Facility Management Introduction - an overview video of the FM industry.
- A pre-test for each course to assess initial knowledge and guide studies.
- Course-specific quizzes to measure comprehension and ability to apply concepts.
- Immediate feedback and correct-answer rationales on all quizzes.
- Case studies for real-world application.
- e-Flashcards and glossary for review of key terms and definitions.
- Resource Center for additional educational tools.
- Progress report to track activities and scores.
FMP Final Assessments
- A 50-question online FMP final assessment follows each course.
- Assessments are included in the online study tools and can be completed when and where your schedule allows.*
- Successful completion of all four final assessments qualifies candidates for the FMP credential.
- FMP application and fee must be submitted to IFMA to earn the FMP credential. (You will be automatically directed to the FMP application after successfully completing the four FMP final assessments.)
*Please note: Once you successfully complete each online FMP final assessment, it will have served its purpose and will no longer be available.