The self-study program includes printed modules, interactive online study tools, and online FMP final assessments to give you the freedom to complete your FMP studies and earn the FMP credential at your convenience.
- Complete the course at your own pace.
- Study when and where your schedule allows.
- Develop an individualized study plan.
- Avoid travel expenses and time away from work.
The instructor-led courses combine the IFMA FMP Credential Program’s print and online components with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Courses are also available through approved providers such as colleges and universities or partner associations. View a complete list of instructor-led courses.
Instructor-led course benefits:
- Take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs.
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Avoid procrastination and stay on track with weekly assignments and classroom expectations.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in a live or virtual classroom forum.
If there are multiple training candidates within your organization or if you have organized a group of coworkers or friends who would like to prepare for and earn the FMP credential, IFMA offers the corporate/group training option. Take advantage of significant volume discounts when purchasing the IFMA FMP Credential Program for your group. For details or to order, contact FMPcorporatesales@holmescorp.com or call +1-888-590-6797 (USA/Canada) or +1-651-256-2822 (worldwide).
Corporate/group training benefits:
- Volume discounts available on orders of two or more full, four-course programs or two or more of the same individual course.
- Premier-quality, turn-key training tools are available to your staff within minutes of placing your order.
- Self-study and instructor-led training options provide customized, consistent training to your local or global team. IFMA can even help you find a certified instructor for on-site or online training.
- Online tracking tools allow you to monitor your staff's performance, identify strengths and weaknesses, and ensure you are generating a high return on your investment.