The self-study program includes printed reading materials and interactive online study tools and resources to give you the freedom to study at your convenience.
Self-study program benefits:
- Complete your studies at your own pace.
- Study when and where your schedule allows.
- Develop an individualized study plan.
- Avoid travel expenses and time away from work.
Instructor-led courses combine the IFMA FM Learning System’s print and online components with the leadership of a qualified instructor. Courses will be available in select locations through IFMA and its educational partners including as chapters, colleges and universities. View a complete list of instructor-led courses.
Instructor-led course benefits:
- Take advantage of company/employee tuition reimbursement programs with college/university courses.
- Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
- Avoid procrastination and stay on track with weekly assignments and classroom expectations.
- Discuss and clarify difficult topics in the classroom forum.
If there are multiple training candidates within your organization or if you have organized a group of coworkers or friends who would like to prepare for CFM Exam, IFMA offers the corporate/group training option. Save an additional $115 per IFMA FM Learning System beyond member pricing when purchasing two or more programs for your group.
For more information about the corporate/group purchase option, please contact Beth Fasching, our Corporate Specialist, at +1-877-866-1367 (US/Canada) or +1-651-256-2821 (worldwide) or e-mail Beth.Fasching@ifma.org.
Corporate/group training benefits:
- Save money with volume discounts available on orders of two or more programs.
- Implement a premier-quality, turn-key training program that allows your staff to get started within minutes of placing your order.
- Provide customized, consistent training to your local or global team with self-study and instructor-led training options. IFMA can even help you find a certified instructor for on-site or online training.
- Monitor your staff's performance, identify strengths and weaknesses, and ensure you are generating a high return on your investment with online group tracking and reporting tools.