Stay current with your profession.
The facility management profession is evolving, and FM professionals must keep pace. Increasingly, employers expect facility managers to demonstrate and apply knowledge of relevant FM topics. As a result of IFMA's recent global job task analysis, the competency areas tested on the CFM Exam were updated June 2013. These changes ensure that CFMs demonstrate the expertise to address important issues essential for today’s FM leaders.
Use the IFMA FM Learning System to learn critical FM knowledge, prepare for the CFM Exam and for future reference.
- Gain comprehensive facility management education. The six printed books encompass IFMA’s facility management body of knowledge — complete with practical examples and applicable information.
- Evaluate your knowledge. Use pre-tests, chapter tests, and post-tests to evaluate your knowledge at every step of your CFM Exam preparation.
- Valuable reference materials. After completing your studies or passing the CFM Exam, the printed books become indispensable on-the-job reference guides.
Benefits to you
- Distinguish yourself from your peers.
- Gain respect and credibility with internal staff and external customers/suppliers.
- Fine tune your knowledge of FM best practices.
- Boost your career opportunities.
Benefits to your organization
- Implement an effective up-to-date training program from a globally-recognized organization.
- Enable employees to make better FM decisions.
- Increase your company’s credibility among customers and suppliers.
- Utilize one turn-key training program saving time and money.
Volume Discounts: save $115 per program on orders of two or more!
If there are multiple training candidates within your organization or if you have organized a group of 2 or more co-workers who would like to study together, save an additional $115 per IFMA FM Learning System beyond member pricing.
For more information about purchasing 2 or more programs through the corporate/group purchase option, please contact Beth Fasching, our Corporate Specialist, at +1-877-866-1367 (US/Canada) or +1-651-256-2821 (worldwide) or e-mail IFMAcorporatesales@holmescorp.com.