IFMA's CFM Exam Prep Workshop
The CFM Exam covers the broad range of facility management duties. CFM Exam Prep Workshop focuses on tools that can lead to success on the exam, techniques to perceive situations, and the importance of maintaining the right perspective.
This workshop is designed to assist facility professionals seeking certification with preparation for the competency-based examination. The instructors are Certified Facility Managers who have many years of facility management experience and can inspire participants' confidence in their ability to successfully complete the examination, earning the distinction and privilege of being a CFM.
Workshop participants are expected to have the necessary knowledge of the competencies tested on the CFM Exam when attending this workshop.
- Learn how to use the tools that can lead to success on the CFM Exam.
- Understand the overall concept of the exam and focus on the methodology of the exam.
- Learn to apply critical thinking skills and discuss the rationales used.
- Review the overall methodology of the exam and practice applying FM knowledge in a competency-based exam.
- Practice applying critical thinking skills and discuss the rationales used in practice exam questions.
- Review exam-taking skills and strategies lead to success on the CFM Exam.
- Learn from CFM instructors who have been trained to share their knowledge and valuable experience.
Length: 1 day
Cost: Varies depending on workshop length and scope.
Location: Workshops are scheduled and offered by IFMA or through local chapters.Find a CFM Exam Prep Workshop
More Information: Contact Laverne Deckert, Education Program and Services Manager, IFMA, +1-281-974-5665 or email email@example.com.