CFM Exam Prep Workshop
Review the overall methodology of the CFM Exam and practice applying FM knowledge and critical thinking skills in a competency-based exam through practice exam questions. Participants are expected to have the necessary knowledge of the 11 competencies tested on the CFM Exam. This workshop is focused on exam strategies and does not include knowledge-based instruction explicitly covering to the competencies.
CFM Exam Prep Workshop PLUS
Review the overall methodology of the CFM Exam and practice applying FM knowledge and critical thinking skills in a competency-based exam through practice exam questions. This CFM Exam Prep Workshop is offered in conjunction with the review of 1 or more of the FM competencies using the IFMA Facility Management Learning System. The print and online study tools of Learning System provide an overview of the 11 competencies of the facility management body of knowledge, the basis of the CFM Exam.
- Learn how to use the tools that can lead to success on the CFM Exam.
- Understand the overall concept of the exam and focus on the methodology of the exam.
- Learn to apply critical thinking skills and discuss the rationales used.
- Workshop PLUS includes review of selected competencies.
- Review the overall methodology of the exam and practice applying FM knowledge in a competency-based exam.
- Practice applying critical thinking skills and discuss the rationales used in practice exam questions.
- Review exam-taking skills and strategies may lead to success on the CFM Exam.
- Learn from CFM instructors who have been trained to share their knowledge and valuable experience.
Length and cost: Varies depending on workshop length and scope.
Location: Workshops are scheduled and offered by IFMA or through local chapters.Find a CFM Exam Prep Workshop
More Information: Contact Laverne Deckert, Education Program and Services Manager, IFMA, +1-281-974-5665 or email email@example.com.