Earn the Must-Have credential in facility management.
- For facility management professionals and industry suppliers.
- Increase your depth-of-knowledge in the core FM topics deemed critical by employers.
- Four courses teach the core topics of facility management.
Establish sustainability FM knowledge and practices.
- For all FM and like-minded professionals with an interest in sustainable practices.
- Develop and gain recognition for your expertise in sustainable FM practices while impacting your organization's triple bottom line.
Earn recognition for your expertise.
- For experienced FM professionals meeting education and experience requirements.
- The most respected global credential in facility management. Earn distinction, demonstrate your expertise and increase your earning potential.
- Prepare with the new IFMA Facility Management Learning System, the preferred study resource for the CFM Exam.
IFMA credential training will be transitioning from the Holmes Corporation-hosted platform to the new RICS-hosted online academy platform on Monday, April 3, 2017. This site will be down for maintenance starting at 12 p.m. CDT on Wednesday, March 29 and you will not be able to access your courses. Please complete any items in progress before this time. The Facility Management Professional™ (FMP®) Program, Sustainability Facility Professional® (SFP®) Program and the Facility Management Learning System™ (FMLS) will be moved to www.fm.training where you will be able to access your current courses, history and progress, as well as sign up for new courses. In the meantime, visit define.fm to learn more about the IFMA-RICS collaboration. Or contact IFMA at IFMA@IFMA.org, Phone: +1 713-623-4362.
The International Facility Management Association
has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by
the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).